Friday 1 July 2011

Fashion Centres Lahore and Karachi

It’s certainly not a hindrance. The market is huge here and I sell to Islamabad, Peshawer, Lahore, Karachi as well as London and other places. Sometimes being the only one is an advantage because I get highlighted for that fact, though there are other designers here they are not profiled yet. The only disadvantage is that Islamabad is somewhat isolated from fashion centres Lahore and Karachi. I have to travel there for sourcing fabric and raw material, for shoots and for advertising. That’s an inconvenience.

Awesome Sobia Nazir Collection:
I think it has. You have to understand that it’s not that highly populated and the city is a little aloof. But women are becoming more and more aware. They come to me asking for the latest trends in Lahore and Karachi.

Wonderful Sobia Nazir Collection:
I am just one person and it’s not as easy as it sounds. Plus I’m a single parent and have no support system in my business. I can’t afford to network and publicize as much as I should. But I do try to educate women as much as I can. Honestly, I don’t think things are as backward here as they are made out to be.

Latest Sobia Nazir Collection:
Well I am busy with the lawn collection right now. I am stocking in Islamabad and at the Boulevard in Lahore. I will be stocking at Labels in Karachi from April as well. I am very happy with my clientele; it keeps me very busy. I have been participating in Dubai International Fashion Week for the past two years and shall continue to do so. In Islamabad I will be launching my summer collection soon.

Amazing Sobia Nazir Collection:
Having been in the fashion industry for nearly 10 years Sobia Nazir has successfully set up two outlets in Islamabad and one in Lahore. Most of her time is spent in Islamabad coming up with with creative new designs for her stunning collection. Walking into her bridal boutique in Islamabad would make any woman weak in the knees surrounded with such beautiful creations. One really wants to buy them all. On top of this on an appointment basis she will always have an individual one to one consultation with the bride to be to give her exactly what she wants for that special day if they want something unique and custom made to their requirements in true celebrity style.

Best Sobia Nazir Collection:
Sobia Nazir’s fashion week prêt a porter womenswear collection is entitled “Sequence of Bloom”; this is bohemian inspired with fresh colour combinations, dynamic prints and modern silhouettes. “Sequence of Bloom” is crafted on diversity of fabrics including French chiffons and crepe silks and with zardozi and crystal embellishment, appliqué, and thread work.

Popular Sobia Nazir Collection:
Though due to the current political situation of the country we are not expecting any international buyers but Lahore is one of the most fashionable city of Pakistan. In terms of style and fashion, Lahore is always very updated. There is a big local market for fashion. So I’m quite excited and looking forward to it.

2011 Sobia Nazir Collection:
“Sequence of Bloom” is crafted on diversity of fabrics including French chiffons and crepe silks and with zardozi and crystal embellishment, appliqué, and thread work. country we are not expecting any international buyers but Lahore is one of the most fashionable city of Pakistan.

Stylish Sobia Nazir Collection:
The only disadvantage is that Islamabad is somewhat isolated from fashion centres Lahore and Karachi.On top of this on an appointment basis she will always have an individual one to one consultation with the bride to be to give her exactly what she wants for that special day.

New Style Sobia Nazir Collection:
I do try to educate women as much as I can. Honestly, I don’t think things are as backward here as they are made out to be.Most of her time is spent in Islamabad coming up with with creative new designs for her stunning collection.

2 comments:

  1. Nice collection and all of these dresses ares o beautiful and these pictures are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Details:
    paki gals(college gals only day time) are available round the clock. but russian,belgium nd chinese gals are available only on demand u hv to ask 1week before. we have contact in lahore islamabad karachi only.we ll give u ful secure environment from police,no hidden cam fully seccure our places our words.Exectives are most welcome.

    Contact 24/7 For Booking not to entertain:
    ~ali hammad raza(u may know sAHRG)~ >>--> 03216956412 <--<<

    Waring:
    only for serious interested people kids are treated harshly so don't make prank or dumb calls.

    ReplyDelete

Join Now:

Featured post

Karachi Facebook Girls Mobile Numbers

Join Now Only for facebook Girls Karachi is the biggest city of Pakistan by population, this is also called the city of lights. Karachi is...