Port Grand - Karachi Food Street

Port Grand Project is a food, shopping and entertainment complex which has been built with over Rs. 1 billion investment by Grand Leisure Corporation. Port Grand project is a 13-acre world-class facility that has been designed and built in collaboration with top international architects/designers who employed the latest technology and building techniques to deliver a state of the art facility. About 40 outlets are being made operational at this stage while more outlets would be opened soon. The entry fee for the Port Grand would be Rs. 300 per person out of which Rs. 200 would be redeemable at different food outlets and shops inside the project.

The native jetty bridge has been entirely rebuilt to ensure a world-class tourist destination and a source of pride for Karachites that would ultimately attract millions of people from all over the country and beyond. Visitors would come to Port Grand not only for food and entertainment but for over a hundred different concepts at port grand that includes free wifi, port bazaar, bookstore, florist, Art lane, gift and antiques etc.

Parking for over eight hundred cars with complimentary valet service, and pristine public restrooms and Plenty of Pedestrian friendly walkways are additional attractions at the project. The few trees that existed on the site, have been preserved and replanted. The 150 years old Banyan tree has been treated with greet care making its home for an iconic tavern known as the Napier’s tavern that sits at the edge of the Napier Mole Bridge. GLC has installed a special irrigation system in the tree to give it an even longer life. Port Grand is also one of the first projects in the City that has been dedicated to building an open eco-friendly/ green environment, with special focus on urban regeneration. Port Grand is going to be a model for lot of good to be followed in the city.















Share/Bookmark

27 Response to " Port Grand - Karachi Food Street "

  1. All of these places looks so beautiful and you have explained everything very clearly. I appreciate your explanation.

    Anonymous says:

    call me on 03337595052 only for girls

    Anonymous says:

    call me for every thing only for girls 03352123012

    Anonymous says:

    i love sex . ali 03352123012

    Anonymous says:

    call boy
    sarmard
    03452232462
    03332203881

    hi this is faisal malik a raksha driver . is there anyone want to use my raksha with driver i m availible 18 hours for friendship . cont - 03333792025 e mail - faisal.prince@gmail.com

    AREEBA SHOKAT

    IF YOU WANA SEX & FUCKING SO CONTECT ME
    03363865735

    shabana

    if you wana sex and fucking full night booking so contect me
    03122474596

    03222441019 i am male age 21 from karachi

    03135279937 i am male 30 years

    Asalam o Alikum everyone, my name is Shayan Siddiquee and i am here to find a girl friend for me :p .. with whom i could share all my feelings and thoughts and who would be caring, loving, if our relationship moved on without any hitches we may end up in a long lasting relationship (marriage) ;)
    Ladies may only contact me without any hesitation.. as i am not narrow minded or any sort of nafsiyaati, if our minds couldn't match or we couldn't make up, i assure you that you would still be safe that your contact number won't be leaked or i won't be doing anything wrong with you.. although it seems me so odd to post such an ad over here but i am doing it deliberately..

    My details are as follows :
    Height : around 170cm
    Body : Athletic
    Age: about to 22 at the end of 2012.
    Looks attractive, cute and smart :D
    Contact : 030 three 2929 six one nine.

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    My num 03154190165. Karachi lady who want to make friendship

    Rate my cell no I am ameer Ahmed 03009241679

    I am ameer Ahmed from Karachi 03009241679

    Agher kisi ko sex timing bharhaney k liye capsol lene ho mujhsey rabta karey ladies gents koi b ho iska jou b side effect nahi pure jari boti sey taiyyar hota hy 100% pure
    Aik azma kar dekh len ap dobara khud aogy
    100 capsol Rs 1000
    200 capsol Rs 1500
    300 capsol Rs 2000
    Jissey buhut ziada kamzori ho wo one month daily subha or raat khana khaney k baad aik aik capsol kha le
    Jo apney husband sey khush na ho wo ladies bila jijak mujhsey rabta karey
    Contact me
    03032560380

    Saif here find a tru girl friend 03153854950

    03492024581

    This comment has been removed by the author.
    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Asalam o Alikum everyone, my name is ErfAan ALi and i am here to find a girl friend for me :p .. with whom i could share all my feelings and thoughts and who would be caring, loving, if our relationship moved on without any hitches we may end up in a long lasting relationship ;)
    Ladies may only contact me without any hesitation.
    Koi bi achi larki , friendship k liye muje jaldi call ya msg kre.
    03072377237

    Aamir karachi here
    O3472548581
    main boobs sucking kaa deewana hun

    I am Aamir Wasim karachi
    I love boobs sucking and kissings
    mujey boobs chumna aur boobs dabana buhat pasand hai
    karachi girls and women call me
    my number # O347-2548581

    I am Aamir karachi
    I love boobs sucking and kissings
    mujey boobs chumna aur boobs dabana buhat pasand hai
    my number # O347-2548581

    Call me shabana 03113822986

    03113822986 call me girl

    Hi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger